Monday, May 2, 2016

A new focus

I have not posted for quite a while. My life took a detour I wasn't expecting. There are still a lot of changes in the air, a lot happening in our lives and some new adventures. While I am still cooking, baking and creating yummy foods and goodies, I am finally using another creative side that hasn't been utilized nearly as much as I'd liked over the years.

I have found a new love! No, I haven't gotten rid of my husband of 35 years. I am finally using my artistic side  again! I am currently creating Zentangle inspired adult coloring books! So much fun!  I've printed one book and have many drawings ready for two more books that I'm working on. One will be similar to my first, which is nature themed, and the second will be inspirational quotes and sayings. I have less than 20 books left from the first printing. If interested, email or message me to make arrangements. $10  for each book of 25 original drawings. The book is 8.5x11 printed on 60lb card stock, one sided drawings do you don't have to worry about bleed through.
I'll post pictures as soon as I can figure out how to do it from my iPad. Lol


No comments:

Post a Comment