Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Baked Talapia with sweet and spicy orange sauce

I have been baking and sewing all day and my back was cramping up. I needed a quick and easy dinner that I didn't have to stand at the counter preparing.

Earlier I had taken some talapia out of the freezer, so I sprayed a baking dish and placed the talapia in the dish. I then mixed 1/2 cup mayo with 3 TB orange marmalade and 2 TB sweet chili sauce. Spread over the fish and pop it in the oven at 350 for 20 - 3 minutes.

Meanwhile, I prepared a Delicata squash. Cut in half and scoop out the seeds and pulp. Place cut side down on a plate and put 1/4 cup water on the plate. Place in the microwave and zap on high for 20 minutes. I added some left over brown rice and fresh oat bread for a yummy meal that took about 10 minutes prep time and 20 minutes cooking time. I was able to ice my back while dinner was cooking. yea! Back to the sewing table.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment